Giving Sexy Back
Seeking a good woman going through a hard time who needs something Just for her.
(and I need your help to find her)
Nominations Open May 9 - May 25, 2018
Winner Announced June 11, 2018
A boudoir photoshoot is one of the most empowering experiences a woman can enjoy in her life. Session day is all about her--no distractions, just fun playing dress-up and feeling gorgeous and sexy.
Then! To have artistically sensual photos that show that you're beautiful and desirable, that you're worthy of being seen and loved ... Wow! It's a game-changer for self-love, confidence and connection to sensuality.
I wish every woman could do a boudoir session, especially if she's experiencing a something really hard (and I'm not just talking about breast cancer). But sometimes splurging on yourself just can't happen.
So I'm doing something to help.
I'm Giving Sexy Back
(Cue JT! You're welcome!)
On June 11 (my 49th birthday), I am giving away a boudoir photoshoot package plus an amazing goody bag of stuff & services. This winning woman will be nominated by loved ones who think she is a good woman going through a hard time, and she needs something just for her. Like a boost of confidence. Or a good day.
This is a way for me to give back to the community of women I love. This is also a way for friends and family to lift up a woman they love by nominating her for the prize by telling me her story.
I need your help to find this good woman
Is a woman you admire going through a significant hardship (within the last 12 months), and somehow, she still makes the world a better place? I want to know about her.
The Giving Sexy Back contest entry is by nomination only. (You can't nominate yourself--sorry!) So I need your help to find the woman who will win the contest!
How I'll Determine a Winner
After the nomination period ends, I send the entries (without names) to a group of women judges who I trust deeply. They will read each entry and give it an overall numeric score of 1-5, with 5 having the most impact.
I'll tally up each judge's scores, and the entry with the highest core wins. In the event of a tie, I'll randomly draw the winner from the tied entries.
*The judges are not eligible to enter a person into the contest or to be entered into the contest.*
Nominations Open: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Nominations Close: Friday, May 25, 2018
Winner Notified: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Winner Announced: Monday, June 11, 2018
No purchase is necessary.
Bonus Prize! Goody Bag of amazing stuff
Complimentary products and services donated by my Sexy Partners (see below)
Total prize value: $3400+
How to Nominate a Good Woman
My ideal Prize winner is:
- A woman you admire and know personally
- Who is going through a hard time (personal, medical, etc.)
- And who you believe will be lifted up and changed by doing a boudoir photography session
And she meets these qualifications:
- She is a woman or identifies as a woman
- She is at least 21 years old
- She lives in metro Denver or can get herself to Denver for her session
- She is new to my studio (I've never photographed her)
- She is interested in doing a boudoir session, and believes that it will help better her life *
- She is willing to allow me to share her story and photos before, during and after her session *
- She is legally able to enter and win contests
* I know it's tempting, but please DO NOT surprise her with the nomination. Not every woman is interested in doing a boudoir session, and not every woman is able to / interested in sharing her story publicly. *
To nominate this good woman
- Ask her permission to enter her and tell her story, and make sure she meets the qualifications to enter, above.
- Use the button below to visit the Giving Sexy Back Nomination Form
- Tell me about why you admire her. How does she make her world better? Tell me about the hard she's going through. And explain why you think a boudoir session would be great for her.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS
FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2018 @ 11:59PM Mountain time
(Sorry, you cannot nominate yourself. I know. It sucks.)
(Multiple entries for the same nominee will be scored as 1 entry)
No purchase necessary.
I think of prepping for a boudoir session like it's the Dorothy prepping to see the Wizard of Oz. There's a lot of stuff to do, and the expense adds up!
These Denver women-owned small businesses have generously donated goods and services to the Giving Sexy Back winner to offset the costs of prepping for a boudoir session and to give her much-needed pampering.
Please follow them on Instagram, visit their websites, and give them lots of business as a thank you for participating!
Please note that if there is more than one Sexy Partner in a category, the winner will receive 1 prize in the category, choosing the offer based on what is convenient for her. Because I plan to do another giveaway in December 2018, I want to honor the Sexy Partner year-round by listing her here.
The winner is not required to accept/use any of the donated products and services or to make a further appointments or purchases from any of the participating businesses. (but the gift certificate is also not transferable)
Basic Boudoir Prep
Haircut & Color, Bikini Wax, Brow Wax, Mani-Pedi and Boudoir Session Hair & Makeup
Boudoir Mindset Coaching
Get Your Sexy Back Breakthrough Session
Deluxe Boudoir Prep
Facial, massage, lash lift & tint, personal training (winner's choice if more than one in a category)
Custom LipSense Kit
Want to become a Sexy Partner?
I'm still seeking the following gifts for the winner. If you'd like to participate, email me at email@example.com by May 25, 2018 at 11:59pm Mountain time.
- Lingerie gift cards (to be purchased once we've picked the winner so she can shop based on her size & style)
- Personal training or fitness classes
- Body spa treatment (scrub, wrap, etc)
- Any other wonderful pampering item or service a girl would love (please note that I'm limiting the participation of direct sales to one per category, and no tanning services please (not allowed in my studio))
No cash value for any product or service in the giveaway (the prizes), whether furnished by Lynn Clark Studios, LLC, or another entity. No prize (singular or in combination) may be sold or transferred. Before the prizes are awarded, the winner must providing evidence of her identity, complete a W-9 tax form, sign Lynn Clark Studios, LLC, boudoir policies and sign a release for use of her story and (at minimum) anonymous photos created in the giveaway boudoir session in all media. Should the winner decline the prize, or decline to provide the requested information, she will forfeit all prizes. In that case, the prize offer will be rescinded and a new winner will be selected. Sales tax will be charged on additional purchases. Product sales from this giveaway are not eligible for payment plans.